Our E-Τraining program allows you to study applied topics of Health Economics, Healthcare Management and Health Information Systems from a distance and get an attendance certification. For example, we provide marketing, management and applied economics courses related to banking, tourism and health sector.
The program operates under scientific guidance of the Laboratory of Health Economics and Management, Department of Economics and the Research Center of the University of Piraeus. Our aim is to educate-train researchers and professionals in applied and theoritical topics on Health Economics, Healthcare Management and Health Information Systems, using distance learning methodologies. The program refers to everyone who desires to improve his position in the labor market or enrich his knowledge and professional skills.
Instructions for registration:
- Visit any Thematic Area
- Choose any number of Courses
- Fill in the requested personal information
Section “Personalized Medicine: Clinical and Economic Dimensions”
- Pharmacogenomic and Personalized Therapy
- Personalized Medicine for Oncologists
- Introduction to Health Economics
- Financial assessment and personalized medicine
Module “Mass Open Internet Learning and Training”
- Introduction in Economics for Health Care Executives
Section “massive open online course-MOOC”
Introduction in Economics for Health Care Executives